Offering therapy services in and around Brunswick, Georgia. Services are offered in person and online to GA Residents.
- Session Format: Individual
- Demographic Specialty: Teens to Adults
- Online Sessions Available: Kristen is serving clients in person and online via video sessions in Georgia.
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential due to traumatic events that has happened to them. We work together to help you heal and get you where you want to be!
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Private Pay Fee Available. Contact me for pricing.
- Sliding Scale Fee available during pandemic for those that qualify.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurances currently accepted:
If your insurance is currently not listed, a superbill can be provided to you to submit for reimbursement to most insurance plans. Please check with your insurance provider if this is an option for you.
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50 cancellation fee.